Tuesday, September 12, 2017

MARIA THERESA GOW IN CONCERT! A Birthday Celebration for an Ultra-Heroine!

Maria Theresa Gow in concert. Photo by Brett Homenick. 

Tonight I attended a special birthday concert hosted by Maria Theresa Gow, who Westerners would know as Georgie Leland in Tsuburaya Productions' Ultraman Gaia (1998-99). The event was held at the Prince Park Tower Tokyo, right in the shadow of Tokyo Tower.


The concert was a lot of fun and very energetic, with many concert-goers getting up from their tables and dancing in the aisles. I'm happy to report that I stayed seated the whole time!


After the show, I was able to have a brief conversation with Gow, and naturally I wished her a happy birthday. Come to think of it, I hadn't seen her since the last birthday show of hers that I attended! Can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment