Thursday, June 11, 2015

FUJIKO HEMMING IN CONCERT! The Celebrated Pianist Performs Live in Tokyo!

With retired Daiei Studios actress Kikuko Nishikawa (left) and concert pianist Fujiko Hemming (center). 

Last night (Wednesday, June 10) I attended a piano concert performed by Fujiko Hemming. Well, actually, I was only able to watch the last two minutes of the performance on a TV screen! Having had worked until 8:00 p.m., it was impossible for me to arrive at the venue (the Sumida Triphony Hall) on time.

Despite that, it was a very enjoyable evening, as I got to see many friends and even reconnected with some old ones I hadn't seen for a few years. After the concert was finished, we all had dinner at an Indian restaurant. A great time was had by all!

Posed between actress Kikuko Nishikawa and actor Ulf Otsuki at the Indian restaurant.

The dinner was so much fun that we all stayed rather late, and I got home past midnight! Given the fun we all had, it was well worth it. Ulf-san always knows how to throw a great shindig!

No comments:

Post a Comment