Tuesday, April 14, 2015

IT'S ULTRA-GOOD! Hanging Out with Ultraman Ace Stars!

Spending time with retired actress Keiko Nishi, one of the stars of Ultraman Ace.

Today I got a few autographs for a friend of mine who's a big fan of the Showa Ultra-series. Specifically, I got him the signatures of two Ultraman Ace (1972-73) stars. The first was Keiko Nishi, who played TAC member Noriko Mikawa. It was great to see Nishi-san again after the event with Koji Moritsugu. We talked about that and several other topics in her cafe.

With Ultraman Ace regular Shunichi Okita at his bar in Futako-Tamagawa. 

After that, I got the signature of Shunichi Okita, who portrayed TAC member Ichiro Yamanaka on the show. It had been a few months since I last saw Okita-san, but I was happy to catch up with him. I'm sure my friend will be quite excited to receive his Japanese-style shikishi board with the signatures in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment