Saturday, January 3, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2015 Kicks Off in a Big Way!

Visiting Godzilla series composer Riichiro Manabe in Kanagawa Prefecture.

January has finally arrived, and with it has come a new year. Things have already gotten busy. On January 2, I went to Kanagawa to see composer Riichiro Manabe and give him my holiday greetings personally. I brought him two boxes of manju, which he always enjoys. It's always a treat to see Manabe-san.


On the way back, I snapped a few photos of Odawara Castle from Odawara Station. With the birds flying nearby and sunset taking place, I thought the photos turned out rather well.


On January 3, my friend Yasushi and I paid a visit to Ultraman Ace actress Keiko Nishi at her cafe. Yasushi and I spent an enjoyable morning chatting with her and catching up on several topics. It was wonderful to she how well she was doing at the start of the new year.


We finished the morning taking some obligatory photos at the Godzilla statue at Hibiya Chanter Square. See how I dressed up for the occasion?

January is already off to a great start. Other events are in the works, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment