Saturday, October 24, 2009

Lunch with Rhodes Reason

Brett with Jeri and Rhodes Reason.

Okay, so maybe life in the desert isn't so bad. I just got back from lunch with Rhodes Reason and his charming wife Jeri. We ate at The River, which is a shopping center that is literally right next to where I live in Rancho Mirage! Yes, there are definitely perks.

We haven't seen each other since G-FEST 2007, so it was great to speak with Rhodes on a variety of topics, including his memories of the late Soupy Sales. It was a great time, and another get-together will probably be arranged in the near future. All in all, a great way to spend an afternoon!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Brett, I didn't realize you had a blog! I will add a link to it from mine!

    And next time you see Rhodes and Jeri tell them I said hello! They used to live up here in Oregon but I have not heard much from them since they moved to down south.

    Michael Barnum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do, Michael! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete